Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What is Going On in China?

As people who have read my blog for several years know, I did lose some money on Chinese stocks in 2011 and early 2012.  There was a lot of fraud going on and the stocks looked great on my screens.  Live and learn.  I still buy Chinese stocks, but I am a lot more selective.

That being said, I still remember a lot of the names and stories of the stocks.  And some of them are still around, though I have no certainty that they are real companies.  I guess if they stand the test of time, it seems more likely that they a real.

Here were some of the stocks I saw today:


I am not sure what all of this means.  Are these just short squeezes?  Or does it seem that some of these companies are legit?  Enquiring minds want to know.  If you had courage, you would buy some.  I do not have said courage.  Some of these have been on a run for the past month.  What does everyone out there think?



No comments: