Sunday, October 06, 2013

My List For November 15th 2013

The time has come to start my research regarding my next tranche.  Last quarter I focused on companies that I thought would benefit as US economy improves.  That is why I picked a couple construction stocks, like FLR and AGX.

My initial inclination this quarter is to think about the healthcare space.  Whether you are a fan of Obamacare or not, I do think it will keep doctors, hospitals and pharmaceuticals in a growth mode.

But I am also thinking about some large tech stocks that just seem so cheap.  Then I have a couple "weird" ones that I think merit consideration.

Healthcare Space

  1. CPIX
  2. GTIV
  3. TARO
  4. AZN
Tech Space
  1. AAPL
  2. CSCO
  3. MSFT
  4. ORCL
Weird
  1. NDZ
  2. CALL
  3. EBIX
  4. WTW
  5. VCLK
  6. ATVI
  7. RFIL
Pretty diverse group.  I am sure I can get 5 names from here.  I may throw in a couple others as I think of them right now.  KLIC is in my May and August tranches. Still very cheap.  NOC kind of interests me should some govt-related stocks sell-off during this latest government dysfunction.  Now that I have a list, I will start deciding my criteria.

No comments: