Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lumenis is My Newest Stock

I have been quite active today.  First I bought LMNS this morning.  This is the seventh time I have bought an IPO post IPO. So far, my approach has been quite successful, I am up about $23,000 (with my factor). I did buy a large position (my 6th largest holding) with an average price of 12.94.  I also put in a sell order (at 18.40) on my MBUU purchase. Probably makes sense not to have too many of these post IPO things going simultaneously.

I also bought BBEP (about a 20% increase in share count). They announced earnings this morning and sold off 8% (I got in at 19.46). While the quarter was so-so, my reading was that they expect adjusted ebidta to be between 500 and 510 million in 2014.  For 2012 that figure was $276 million and for 2013 it was $ 370 million. I love that trajectory, so I increased my stake.

So this past week I have really bulked up my dividend portfolio with buys/adds of AOD, PM, FSC and now BBEP. Of course I sold SBS.

So far, it is a sub par day for me today, though I am hopeful I have planted some seeds to reap profits down the road.

No comments: