Thursday, February 06, 2014

Been Very Busy

Wow, what a week.  Been very busy.  In the Big Apple.  Throw in stormy weather, I had to semi-wade to work on Tuesday morning through slush.  Then I got stuck here one last night, so will take early train back to Hartford on Friday.

Along with work, the portfolio has been swinging around a bit.

I am down 1.4% on the week.  It has really hurt having GTAT down from 10.27 to 9.45. That is more than 50% of my total loss.  No transactions for me.  Did get some dividends, both INTC and BBEP went x-dividend the past two days.

Tomorrow may be an interesting day.  ATVI announced solid earnings this evening (Activision Blizzard Announces Better-Than-Expected Fourth Quarter and Calendar Year 2013 Results).  It is now my 15th largest holding with over 4,000 shares (with my factor).  They were up over 7% this evening during happy hour.

Then GTAT for some reason seems to be up 40 cents or so after hours.  This is a very volatile stock.  Anyway, signing off.  I am going to watch the Olympics a bit.

No comments: