Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tomorrow We Start New MFI Tranche

On the road today. I am down overall, obviously a 12% drop in CSCO hurts overall value. But rest of portfolio is up, so the blow is softened a little bit.  Actually, the more distressing stock for me today is VIAB which is trading down 3% or so. That is worse than CSCO as I intend to be a seller of VIAB tomorrow, while it will likely be a buyer of CSCO.

Is till have a short list of stocks and will make a game time decision tomorrow.

CSCO
ATVI
AVG
SYNA
GA
CYOU
PFMT are all on the list (actually I may be missing one or two others).

I will be selling five stocks (ABC, VIAB, WU, AAPL and LPS), so net net I will not be decreasing my cash position.

3 comments:

Joel said...

i did buy at 21.43 today

joel

Joel said...

i did buy today at 21.43

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing which was you go tomorrow. Karl N
PS I increased my CSCO today since I think this is an overreaction.