Friday, November 08, 2013

Day Was Less Interesting Than I Would Have Liked

Pretty bad day, down a bit more than 2%. HIMX and KLIC missed on earnings and were down 10% and 9%. I did use the weakness in HIMX to double down. KLIC is already a large position for me and they forecasted a pretty bleak upcoming quarter, so I suspect there will be better entry points.

GTAT, GNW, NUS and SBS were all down 3% plus adding to the downward pressure.  RDA was my one bright spot, up over 10%.  I did note that ATVI (a candidate for 11/15) was up a bit after a sluggish start.

Tonight NVDA has their earings.  They look promising and the stock is up 3% after hours right now.  Looks like they are increasing dividend and stock Buybacks. They do have a lot of cash.  Finally, I did sell my AWRE today. I took a small loss (under 2%). I decided they would not be part of Novemebr 15th tranche and thus they really did not fit any of my strategies.

No comments: