Friday, November 15, 2013

November 15th 2013 MFI Tranche

November 15th 2013 MFI Tranche

Well today I purchased my 6th MFI tranche of my new era.  I was hoping to show my 30 regular readers a nice table of the stocks, but my computer appears to be in a poor mood today.  So I will just talk through the stocks.

Wait, I am going to try one last time.  Cue the Jeopardy music.

Hmmm, still so slow.  Here are the filled orders:

Buy  Shares of AVG 
Order Number: XXXXXXXXX
Filled at $17.2199 
Buy  Shares of ATVI 
Order Number: XXXXXXXXX
Filled at $17.7099 
Buy  Shares of SYNA 
Order Number: XXXXXXXXX
Filled at $48.0136 
Buy  Shares of GA 
Order Number: XXXXXXXXX
Filled at $9.0365 
Buy  Shares of RPXC 
Order Number: XXXXXXXXX

Filled at $17.0413 

Now the obvious exclusion is CSCO.  I decided early this morning not to include them.  In reading through their press release and some of the subsequent articles, I was worried that the revenue miss may not be a short term phenomena. Also, CSCO is my 3rd largest holding.

The other item that I went back and forth on a lot was CYOU versus GA.  They both are already in prior MFI tranches.  By most metrics CYOU is cheaper.  But I went with GA as they seem to have better earnings visibility going forward.

I will publish more if I can ever get the calculations in Excel to work.

No comments: