Thursday, November 07, 2013

Should Be An Interesting Day

Wow, a lot of news surrounding my stocks.

RDA announced they have another buyout bid. This one is at $18. I say take it! At $18 I would be up a very snappy 86% since I bought in early May.

KLIC announced their earnings. They were disappointing and it also looks like revenue guidance for next quarter was extremely disappointing.  KLIC is my 5th largest holding, so this may hurt a bit. That being said, if they do drop 10%, they may become a candidate for my November 15th portfolio. KLIC is in a cyclical industry. I can wait a couple of quarters (or even years) for that uptick.

HIMX announced earnings that had sub par guidance. They are trading down 3% this morning. I am not sue what to do about them. This was purely a speculative play and it isn't working so far.

ATVI is a stock I am strongly considering for November 15th addition. They also had poor guidance, may be a good buying opportunity in 10 days?


No comments: