Monday, December 23, 2013

Santa Rally In Full Force

Wow, if all weeks were like this past week, i'd be retired in another year.  Since the "to taper or not to taper, that is the question" debate was resolved last week, I am up over 5%.  Today I am smoking the markets as the entire plan appears to be working.  I am up 1.5% versus a mere 16 basis points for the R3K.  Laggards from a week or so ago, TC, TC-PT and ATHM are leading the charge today, all up over 5%.

I keep thinking about selling something, perhaps the TC, perhaps part of HIMX or even perhaps some GNW.  But I do not see anything slowing the market down short term.  And of those three, I think TC and GNW are still relatively cheap (HIMX does seem a bit extended to me).

So 12/13/13 was my last transaction and the way things are going, it may be my last transaction for the year.

No comments: