Thursday, September 05, 2013

Selling GAME and SLCA and Adding INTC, SBS and ACAS

Yesterday I sold my GAME and SLCA. GAME was a speculative purchase that did not work and it was time to move on. SLCA had gone up about 14% for me and struck me as probably the most fully valued stock in my portfolio that I was willing to sell.

It then took about 1/3 of the proceeds and bought SBS, ACAS and INTC. Essentially adding to my positions.  I really like INTC around $22 to $23. It is a 4% yield and I think they have quite a bit of upside while downside is limited due to dividend.

SBS shot up 10% today, but I still think it is oversold.

Finally, I have been buying ACAS as it is a stock under $13 that has a NAV of over $19 and is using excess cash to buy stock hand over fist.  It is immediately highly accretive.

Great day for me overall, up over 1%. My MFI portfolio was up nicely with NUS going up 4.5% (and as they have already doubled, that is like a normal MFI stock going up 9%) and then AGX was up 3% as well.

More later!  Looking forward to kickoff of nfl tonight.

No comments: