Monday, September 09, 2013

Is China a 4 Letter Word?

Ok, I have lost plenty of money on Chinese stocks.  So I understand the dangers. But, I also believe where there is danger, there can also be opportunity.  So I own some Chinese and China-centric stocks.  And I am pleased to say they have been doing very well.

NUS - this is the MLM I bought in the February MFI tranche.  One of their large and growing territories is China.  Today they spiked over $90.  It is now up a stunning 124% for me.

RDA - this is my semi conductor stock, based in China, that I bought in my May. They have been on fire, however you say that in Chinese.  They are now up over 38% for me.

GA - This is a Chinese gaming company that I also bought in my February MFI portfolio.  They are up 42% already!

CYOU - another Chinese gaming company.  They are up just 3%, though they were up over 39% earlier in July.


1 comment:

Paul T said...

Answer: Yes