Was there a more corny show on TV in the 1980s than the A Team? I do not know why I always enjoyed George Peppard all the way back to Banacek. The catch line I remember was "I Love It When a Plan Comes Together". And so it is with my portfolio this August.
I will write more in-depth tomorrow, but all went very well today.
- Both GPS and BRCD had great earnings and were up nicely.
- NSR had a rumor they might go private.
- GTAT finally bounced back after a rocky week.
- TLM is the subject of bullish option activity (again).
- BAC settled and the warrants have been moving up.
- I love the TCMCF shares I got, like buying a very safe dollar for 75 cents.
Like I said, more tomorrow.