Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy 4th!

Hey everyone (all 6 of you)! Have a great 4th of July. We're heading out tomorrow for a little well-deserved R&R in the White Mountains of NH, and then we're going to see the fireworks on the Charles River in Boston. Cross your fingers we don't get entirely washed out, but we'll have fun either way. It is always nice to get off the rock.

I have to say I am glad I fought the urge to sell CKSW early (I wrote about the temptation at $5.89). On this crummy day it was up 22 cents to $6.60. So the stock is up 232% for moi. That is it tonight, short and sweet.

1 comment:

Homer315 said...

Enjoy the White Mountains Marsh. I am jealous. I'm originally from New England and have spent many great times there. Such a beautiful place. I actually bought some JTX today. Let's hope it does well for both of us.