Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Another Monster Day

Pinch me, as I know it can't last. Up another 2.8% and up 120% from the November lows. CMED was up about 9% on heavy volume and exceptionally heavy option volume. CKSW was up 6%, QXM opened up sharply and still ended up 6.5%. FSUMF was up 8% and TC was up 4%.

I did sell my VALU, a stock I had held for 2 years in MFI, at $31.19. The stock was an ultimate "fail" for me. It was coming up on the June 13th anniversary and I sold it because I have had difficulty selling it as the bid/ask is often extremely wide. That puts me over 20% in cash, I started nosing around the MFI stock lists for ideas to put that back to work. I think ENDP is near the top of my list along with TKC, which isn't on the lists but should be on the list per my calculation.

If ENDP drops to $15 I am in, and my target for TKC is $13.

No comments: