Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Traveling This Week

I am traveling this week. Very busy as we approach the end of the quarter.  I only have my ipad and Yahoo Finance, so I do not have my full spreadsheet power right now. But I do not need that power to comment that the week is if to a sh!tty start. Monday was one of my worst three days of the year as pretty much everything cratered. I was probably a full percent worse than the market. LMNS is quickly turning into one of my worst picks ever on a dollar basis. I will be patient until my thesis no longer holds, but it is pretty trying.

Today was a roller coaster day. I started off up well over one percent snd was clawing back many of Mondays losses. But then it reversed and I was down a fair chunk. At the end I did bounce back a bit and ended up about 25 basis points, a slight underperformance.

Not much to do but stay the course right now. I do nit want to panic and sell, but nor do I want to break my discipline and buy. I have buckets of cash, but want to keep dry powder in event we get a material sell off.  So we wait. Frankly, one of the most difficult things for snow investor to do.

No comments: