Saturday, March 08, 2014

Barron's Like GNW and MET

Barron's Likes Metlife and GNW

I really enjoy every Saturday reading Barron's magazine.  I highly recommend it.  They have a great version for the iPad.  It has paid for itself many times over.  I bought my Warrants in HIG and BAC due to Barron's for example.  They are up 29% and 54% respectively in less than a year.

This week they bash 3-D printing.  I wholeheartedly agree.  f I were to short a stock, that would have to be high on my list.

Then they had a complimentary on MET.  I bought a largish chunk for my kids college funds at the start of this year.  It has languished, but I agreed with pretty much everything Barron's said (MetLife on Sale).

Then Barron's had a smaller piece on GNW.  Not a cover story, just a couple of paragraphs.  But they commented there were catalysts to take the stock to $22.  Funny, I just wrote my recent blog on GNW (Back Of The Envelope).  I wonder if they are following me!

No comments: