Friday, February 15, 2013

Back In Switzerland

As my readers know, I do travel occasionally to Switzerland.  I am here right now, staring out at a foggy lake.  Tomorrow I may try my hand (or feet in this case) at skiing.  I am definitely not a hot shot skier, but I am not in Switzerland over a weekend in the winter very often.  If I go, I will take my Kindle with me, so if I think the slopes are too crowded, steep or narrow, I will start après ski early.

Always a bit weird being 6 hours ahead of the East Coast.  I should have plenty of time for boring blogs and analysis this weekend.

My "hot" stock today is KFY. They are up 6%, and I really do not see a reason for the rise. Oh wait, Suntrust moved them to a "buy". Stunning that an upgrade from a small shop like ST would = 6%.

No comments: