Monday, June 19, 2006

Ezenia!

God Bless You! I added an exciting new stock today to my MFI portfolio. Ezenia! The name made me wonder how many companies have an exclamation point in their official name. Yahoo! immediately comes to mind. I think Yum! Brands is another. Let us see, how can I figure that out? Hmm, that is tough. Symbol look-ups don't seem to work. I'll have to come back to this question. Maybe I can use Ask.Com. Hmm, still no luck. I did find a PDF of the Russell 3000.

Ezenia! is easily the smallest cap company I have ever owned. A market cap just over $40m. I would have never, ever even known this company existed without MFI. But to be honest, I think this is where the opportunity lies to do well with MFI. Trust me, no one is following Ezenia!

Reading their profile it sounds like they help people/firms use the internet for video conferencing etc. Kind of made me think of WebEx. The neat thing is they are trading at 10x last year eps and they are growing 30% a year.

Another Blechhhh day on the market. I have created a snappy graph that tracks my (under)performance, but haven't been able to figure out how to upload it. So many riddles, so little time.

Justadrone Out!

No comments: