Sunday, July 09, 2006

This Week on Wall Street

First, congratulations to Italia for winning the World Cup. I had never watched it before, but found it fascinating. I had had dinner last night at our favorite Italian restaurant and the Maitre D', Giovanni, was so excited about the upcoming game.

New week in the market, I am looking for a little upward momentum to get me back in the black for the first time since June 2nd. I think we will have a good week or two before people start worrying about the August Fed meeting.

I wonder if people are heeding Cramer's comment to "buy NSS if it drops a dollar" as it dropped $1.60 on Friday. It is a screaming buy for all you home gamers out there... not that I am qualified to give stock advice.

I figure PTSC will be reporting their earnings this week as their quarter ended May 31st and they have 45 days to report. I am very curious to see what they have to say, it will either be very good news or not very good news. They have been very closed about what all these agreements have been worth to them.

Not that it matters, but I will actually be on Wall Street this upcoming week on Tuesday & Wednesday. I don't know if any of you have ever been to Wall Street before. It was very disappointing the first time I saw it. I guess I expected some gold-bricked boulevard. But it is actually quite a narrow little street that doesn't go very far... about 5 to 6 blocks Wall Street Map

Ok... guess I am going to drink a little Asti Spumante to celebrate the win...Buonanotte!

No comments: