- UEPS hit its one year anniversary. I renewed it on Monday for another year.
- WILC will hit its one year anniversary tomorrow. I will sell it Monday as I have large capital gains.
- UTA comes up next week, I intend to renew it.
- At the end of next week, three pharmas: FRX, PFE and ENDP are hitting their one year. I will sell PFE and likely FRX. Still undecided about ENDP.
- Then I added two stocks, perhaps slightly early but I wanted to take advantage of the big drop last week: CHKE and IPXL.
|Purchase Date||Symbol||Initial Price||Current Price||Avg of Gain||Avg of IWV Gain|
So you can see WILC and ENDP out-performed the Russell 3000, while the others underperformed. CHCG is worth so little, I forgot about them.