Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Stock News

Quick update

  • TRLG moved up the 10% I predicted for a while today, but ended up 6.4%
  • FTO in minting money, but stock dropped. The table is set for big quarter next time. I am definitely renewing next week and hope it stays a little depressed so I can add some shares cheap to round out position.
  • AEO announced after the bell they had -10% SSS. The past two months have been weird as they were +20% last month. I suspect it is related to Easter. AEO still expects to hit 21 to 25% groeth in EPS this quarter. If it drops tomorrow I may add to sidecar.
  • EGY had poor earnings due to spending $5m on exploration. If they find anything (they need some new oil) it'll be money well-spent.
  • UNTD announced their CFO resigned.

Now you're up-to-date!

No comments: