Monday, May 21, 2007

I've Got to Admit it's Getting Better

"I've got to admit it's getting better (Better)
A little better all the time (It can't get more worse)
I have to admit it's getting better (Better)
It's getting better since you've been mine"

Another decent day today, up about a 1/2 percent. It was the last day for MTEX, which ended up about 15%. Not sure what I'll buy next, I will wait a week until KG hits its anniversary next week and then decide.

ANF reported earnings after the bell (American Science and Engineering, Inc. Reports Revenue and Income for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2007 ). I guess they were good, the stock rocketed up about 6% in Happy Hour Trading. If I was day trading, I'd have probably sold on the spike this evening. I wasn't that excited by the numbers. Yes revenues were up and EPS was up. But when you dig down, you see that margins were way down and the increase in EPS is largely related to their stock price bing much lower ==> lower stock compensation costs. Like I said, I wasn't excited. We'll see what the pros think tomorrow.

No comments: