Thursday, September 03, 2009

Sold SEPR

Well, sold my SEPR. Nothing wrong with a 28% gain from August 17th. Not sure what I'll buy, the CFMO never went through, though it is up about 10% already. I am actually now about 16% in cash, which would be 8 to 10 additional positions. Guess I'll just let the mechanical portfolio run its course.

JTX announced their earnings today (Jackson Hewitt Reports Fiscal 2010 First Quarter Results). It was a slow news day, so here are some of the headlines... how do YOU think the stock fared:

If you said the shares were down, you're right. Down over 8%, so we're down in the past week from $6.70 to $4.45. Obviously this is a nothing quarter, few people are doing their taxes right now. I haven't read anything, but I am guessing something was negative.

No comments: