Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Portfolio and (gasp) a Graph

I have not published my holdings in a while. Here are the 16 stocks I hold, I am actually 17% in cash right now. I will also say upfront that several stocks in here were just good value stocks and were not on any MFI lists (ICO, ENH-A, RNR-C, WILC, FSUMF, WH and CMED for examples). Over time I will wean out some of these and try to go back to a more traditional list.

TC 169%
ICO 54%
CSKI 27%
QXM 21%
RNR-C 26%
FSUMF 51%
ENH-A 21%
WILC 44%
WH 7%
CKSW 7%
CMED 2%
CDII 3%
HCKT 2%
UEPS -2%
VALU -19%
CHCG -21%
KHD -57%

Then here is my chart that I used to post regularly. It has three lines, magenta, which shows my portfolio, black which is the Russell 3000 and blue which is Russell 2000 Value. The percentages are absolute. As I have been doing for 3+ years, you'd have to do a little math to determine my annual IRR (about -8%).


1 comment:

Homer315 said...

Don't look now -- maybe this whole MFI thing really does work.

At least, it has for you, sort of, since it's beating the indices, though you have bought non-mfi stocks...