Monday, March 12, 2007

Not So "E"-Z

Bad day for stocks with the letter "E"

EGY - continued the slide I predicted a couple weeks ago. Has now gone from $6.93 on February 22nd to $5.05. That must be about 25%! Ouch. Not much to do here though, I am committed for my year. I don't think (knock on wood) they can go much lower.

EZEN - very strange, dropped 13% today, my big loser. No news, but heavy volume. What gives? Always easy to think someone knows something you don't when that happens. Let us see if anything filed with SEC. Hmmm, they did have some filings today. But I don't see anything earth shattering, just some officers getting some stock options. Maybe it was the number of options, looked like about 400,000 in total with $2.15 strike price. I expect to see EZEN bounce back.

The big drop for EZEN pretty much ruined my day. Oh well, I expect I'll be able to sleep.

Final word: Let's hope my Hoosiers can beat Gonzaga! A little OT, but it is my blog.

No comments: