Monday, March 05, 2007

Going Shopping

Wow, I am watching the early morning CNBC show. Looks like another painful day coming up. I think that margin calls and over-extended hedge funds could really cause a steep drop. We'll see. I still have $ on the sidelines. And cash is king when marekts crash.

I have decided not to replace ANF (at one year anniversary today). Rather I will add shares this week to round out my holding. I wanted to stay in retail. I liked ANF more than other options - DEBS, bebe and AEOS.

Enough of my rare morning posting. Perhaps more tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, MG. Coincidentally, I added ANF to my portfolio this morning. (Might be lower by the end of the week, but who knows. I figure in a year's time, it won't matter much.)

Keep up the great work with the blog. You're definitely the most active MFI blogger I'm aware of, and the content is always interesting and/or informative.