Monday, February 19, 2007

What Would You Do?

I may have some additional $ to invest in MFI. What would you do?
  1. Buy some new stocks? (I have 30)
  2. increase positions in current stocks still on list?
  3. Wait and increase positions as stocks come up for renewal?
For some reason, I am hesitant to go beyond the 30 stocks. No good rationale I suppose. I identified about 5 or 6 stocks coming up for sale in next 3 months that are still on lists. I could increase them to my new 2007 stock amount and essentially act like I am starting a new year. Or I can wait until the stocks rotate and buy more per share.

Hmmm.

Here is Blue Light Special update, these stocks continue to outperform benchmarks (up 7.5% already). EGLT was latest stock to shoot up:


2 comments:

hup1psh said...

Door #3

Miron said...

I think you should divide your overall portfoilio ammount into 30 equal parts so the next 5-7 stocks bulk should be bigger then the old ones.

What eventually you decide to do?