Tuesday, February 06, 2007

New Look

Today I unveil a new look for my blog using the new blogger options. I should have my portfolio in the left margin. Hopefully it will change real time. We'll see.

Thanks to T at Magic Formula Investor for helping and old dog try to learn a new trick. Go read his blog if you get a minute, he has some good thoughts.

Headliners

I had to laugh at the back-to-back headlines today for ANF:
Tough Month Expected For Specialty Retailers
Analysts See Strong January Retail Sales

I guess they must have talked to different people!

Finally, I sold my sidecar holding of ALDA today. I made about 12% in just about 2 weeks. My sidecar is back on the move as it cracks $20,000 in gains, not much less than 50% of the big MFI. So my MFI is up about 20% on an annualized IRR basis, with the side car, I am pushing 27%. Now that is an IRR that will turn heads!

No comments: