Monday, December 04, 2006

Diminishing Differences

In my weekly charts, if you go back you'll see where my MFI portfolio at one time was trailing the benchmark by about $20,000. Ouch! But that differential has been diminishing. I don't have the exact # in front of me, but it is down to about $5,400. I think IWV is starting to look over it's shoulder! LOL.

It was another very good day with my MFI portfolio up almost 1.4%. BBSI, PONR & CHKE were all up over 4%. OVTI even made me look smart for a day, up 44 cents... making my sidecar holding smile as well.

MF agreed with my assesment of HW last week. Recall where I thought the breakthru on refining heavy crude was not recognized by the market? Here is the article from today: (Heavy Headwaters - at Motley Fool). I did buy quite a few additional shares in my sidecar and I can be patient waiing for the market to recognize the worth.

Enough idle chatter... gotta run!

No comments: