Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Break


Well, I am off on a mini-Christmas Break to Times Square tomorrow afternoon. This blog will likely be placed on hold. I did rank my stocks 1/2/3 this morning. I don't have the comprehensive list in front of me. I know I scored OVTI, HW & TRLG as "1"s while PNCL and VPHM were "3"s. I did mark down the prices at the time of my ranking. I'll probably post it all here when I get back from NY.

Very flat day for me today. Did get some good news from UST. They raised guidance for 2007 and increased their annual dividend (UST Presents Plans for 'Building Momentum,' Projects 10+ Percent Total Shareholder Return In 2007 Based On Record EPS and 5.3 Percent Dividend Increase). I really like UST. Just the steady decent yield that appears to a geriatic like myself!

No comments: