Wednesday, April 22, 2015

KORS in the Bargain Bin!

KORS For Sale

Looking at the official top 50 the other day, I was surprised to see KORS make the list.  I have always thought this was a "high flier" growth stock. But apparently it has come to earth.  It is like an instant replay of LULU, which came on the charts for a very brief cameo last summer a nudge under $40.  They solved their issues (was it transparent yoga pants) and are up 50% since then.  Will the same be true for KORS?

I will certainly strongly consider for my May tranche. It would be nice to have some retail.  I was surprised to see that KORS now has more in annual sales than COH.

AWRE had earnings last night (Aware, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results).  I felt they were sub-par. Just because a stock is in a high tech industry obviously doesn't mean their stuff will sell.


No comments: