In 2015, I have been trading less and have been much more successful. Besides my MFI trades, which have done well (12/31/14 tranche is up 6.7% and 2/1/15 tranche is up 4.8%) almost everything has been golden.
- VEC was bought at start of year and was up 12% when I rolled it into MFI tranche (up another 8% since).
- CSIQ was bought and it is up 29%. I did sell calls, which capped my gain at 16%.
- RIG was bought and I made 18% before selling earlier this week.
- ZSAN is a 1/2 holding (ok I bought an ipo) and is flat.
- MNDO was bought this week and is flat (another half share)
- KING was bought this week and is up 6% and then another 18% this evening.
- BXE was bought yesterday and is already up 7%.
- FSC was bought today, recall I sold at start of September (thankfully).
Generally when things are working this well, some wheels will fall off. But it feels good to get into 2015.