Friday, January 08, 2010

SHE

SHE was my most recent mechanical stock that I added to my portfolio at the start of the week. Let us just say that she didn't disappoint. Here is the one week graph:

Basic ChartGet Basic Chart(s) for:


SHENGKAI INNOVATIONS (ASE) Edit
Range:1d 5d 3m 6m 1y 2y 5y Type:Bar | Line | CandleScale:Linear | LogSize:M | L
Compare:SHE vs S&P Nasdaq Dow
Want more control over the chart? Try our Interactive Chart.
Chart for Shengkai Innovations, Inc. (SHE)

So from $5.15 to $7.38 and a 40% gain pour moi. My mechanical portion of my MFI continues to smoke, It is up 12.5% in one week, and that is spread over 26 stocks. And it is up on average 12.7 points over the S&P 500... that is quite a bit considering only a one so far has aged a full year (CKSW).

CYTK was also up about 7% and is now up 24% in 2+ weeks. I tried to buy NATH today, which I suspect will be a new mechanical stock this weekend, but my order went unfilled.

More tomorrow - good night

No comments: