Friday, May 25, 2018

Time to Buy MSGN?

Time to Buy MSGN?

Yesterday, I had a post about debt holdings in my various MFI stocks.  One of the worst ones was MSGN, which incidentally, is one of my largest MFI holdings (so I really care).

And right after my post, I saw another blog post saying it is time to load up on MSGN (clearly a much smarter person than me) due to legalization of sports gambling and the embedded value of MSGN's LT contracts with Knicks, Rangers, etc.

The article focused more on EV/EBITDA than balance sheet issues.  They did however comment that the debt was very long term and at a favorable rate (3%) - although I recall it had a floating feature.

Anyway, I hope he/she is right and MSGN will be a tremendous beneficiary of legalization of sports wagering.

Yet Another Value Blog

No comments: