Wednesday, April 09, 2014

A Little Bit Better All The Time

I Have To Admit Its Getting Better

Great day for me, up 1.5%.  I was up 1% on Tuesday, so I am digging out of my 6.5% slide the previous 3 days.  LMNS really helped.  It was funny, they were upgraded yesterday and the stock did nothing. But today, bang! Up 8%.  RPXC is in 3 of my MFI tranches and it was up 5.4%. I have no idea why.

I did do a little IPO trading today with KANG. I ended up making 2% and then re-bought my shares right at the close at $15.25 (it dropped from $16.25 to $15.25 in the final 45 minutes).  I am hopeful $15.25 is a good entry and will look to trade it tomorrow.  While I think it is a decent company, I probably have too many higher risk plays already.

TWOU is another of those higher risk plays.  I do not want it to turn into another LMNS, so while I have preached being patient with these IPOs the first three or four weeks, it can be trying.  Hey, I just realized the problem with LMNS!  It is obviously short for Lemons! Dang it! Or should I say Kang it!

No comments: