Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Earnings Continue To Pile On

Generally good earnings for my divvy portfolio

LNC - I thought they were solid. Firm continues to generate cash, buy back stock, increase dividend. Their book value is about $46, so over time the stock price should approach BV (that'd be a double (Lincoln National posts higher Q4 oper profit).

STO - I thought earnings were rock solid. They're going to increase their dividend (Statoil Net Profit Soars). Not sure what is going to happen with Israel and Iran, but Norway seems like a safe place to get oil.

CSCO - they announced what I felt were blowout earnings (Cisco Beats Street's Earnings Estimates, Boosts Dividend) this evening and increased divvy 33% (yeah!). Stock initially traded up during happy hour, but actually ended up a couple cents down. I am not worried.

No comments: