Saturday, November 07, 2009

Lots of New Stocks II

With earnings comes churning and we're seeing some more new names on the lists. New to the top 30 list in the past year (and thus entering my mechanical portfolio are: CBST, IMMU and SNTA. All three are pharmaceuticals. So far as I can tell, SNTA and IMMU are smaller, with limited revenues and are on the list from one time payments. As I have mentioned before, I think this does not make them true MFI stocks... that being said, that class of stocks has done pretty well, so what do I know?

Then the top 50 list has the same three, plus APOL - the second educational stock to hit the radar in the past week. I did buy ESI early last week, not sure if I want a second.

I probably have space in my portfolio for about 6 more mfi stocks. I may buy CBST or else the other recent addition, FLR. I do have WILC up for sale later this month (it is up an unbelievable 274%!).

Here is my current portfolio, (I haven't added the ESI yet).

QXM 68%
WILC 219%
UEPS 55%
HCKT 45%
CKSW 182%
UTA 42%
CBI 42%
BR 37%
ENDP 38%
BIOC 24%
PFE 21%
BKE 18%
FRX 24%
AMED 11%
GME 9%
CMFO 10%
RTN 5%
RGR 5%
LIWA 2%
PRIM 5%
WTW 4%
AIRV 2%
CEU 1%
AGX 0%
KHD 0%
PVSW -1%
GTLS -3%
KSW -6%
CSKI -5%
JCOM -5%
WH 7%
JTX -10%
QCOR -27%
GIGM -25%
CHCG -32%
CMED -22%

No comments: