Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Quckie

Quick post as I am watching my Hoosiers play the #2 Badgers.

More HW Headlines

Headwaters' Head Stays Above Water: Fool by Numbers
Headwaters' Slow and Steady Course

MF also has bad puns in their headlines! But if you read the article, they really think HW is a good buy here. I hope so, because I have HW out the wazoo between my MFI & sidecar.

FTO Gets Added to S&P 400

Always good news as I have seen from MTEX and VPHM recently (Standard & Poor's Announces Changes to U.S. Indices). Hopefully I'll get the standard 5% bump.

PONR Bounces Back

The 6% hit PONR took for announcing expansion on Tuesday was erased as I guess the markets liked the proposal. Fickle markets!

ALDA in Sidecar Looking Good

That little study I did last week might translate into short term green. I missed VCI, but did buy a pretty good chunk of ALDA last week. It has moved up ove a dollar this week on heavy (for ALDA) volume. Woo-hoo!

Back to my Hoosiers: 40-40.

No comments: