Thursday, June 07, 2007

MFI Stock Picking Contest

Wake the kids and call the neighbors! I am going to run an MFI stock picking contest if there is enough interest. Here are the rules:

  1. The contest runs from July 1st through December 31st.
  2. Each person picks 15 stocks that are on the MFI lists during June.
  3. Entries should be emailed to marsh_gerda@yahoo.com.
  4. Once you send an entry, no changes (will be too hard for me to track).
  5. I will take the first 50 entries.
  6. Dividends will be included.
  7. If your stock is sold/bought out during the 6 months, you get no replacement.
  8. Winner will get a prize from me. I am thinking about a small trophy that will be engraved with winners name.
  9. Monthly updates here on this blog. Real names do not have to be given, though I will need a mailing address for winner.
  10. I will post the format I need the entry, invalid formats will not be accepted.

Any interest?

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Excellent idea!
I presume each stock is to be weighted equally, right?

Kevin

Tony said...

I'm in, MG!

Jeff said...

Great idea.
Post the format asap please.
Let's get it on!

jamie said...

i'll give it a go.

Travis said...

I'm in....we should all put something on the line to make it more interesting.

-Travis