Monday, October 02, 2006

New Quarter, Same Results

Ups and Downs

Today started the 4th quarter. My MFI portfolio was up at noon, but dropped in the pm. All-in-all, not too bad. The stock that got my goat though was PTEN, which is cheap beyond belief at $22.40. PONR had a nice day (Pioneer Cos. shares rise on completed land sale ). They sold some unused land for a decent profit.

Friday the 13th

I doublechecked on when PTSCE.OB will release restated financials. It is Friday the 13th. That can't be good. Not that I'm superstitious.

Dividend

MTEX declared a dividend today (Mannatech, Incorporated Declares Dividend). Not that I was really worried, but I had wondered why it hadn't been announced. These smaller companies don't have exactly the same regularity as a S&P 500 company.

No comments: