Monday, March 08, 2010

DNB

Well, I hope that DNB doesn't stand for "Do Not Buy" as I jumped in today and bought Dun and Bradstreet a hair under $70. I am worried about my JTX as HRB posted absymal numbers this evening (UPDATE - H&R Block declines to provide outlook; posts dismal Q3). It is tempting to just sell JTX.

QCOR went up another 6%. You could have bought them March 1st for $4.79... now they are $6.91.

It was kind of a blah day, except for my Chinese companies: CSKI, CEU, CMFO, GIGM and SHE were all up 2.8%+. Of course I did have one Chinese disaster, which I foretold Friday: UTA. They had to cut prices to sell out tours... never a winning strategy for stock price (causing about a 10% decline). Still, at $9.68 with:
  • 37m in cash
  • $1.26 eps in 2009
  • Outlook of 20% growth in revenue and income in 2010
They seem like a pretty good stock to hold. As I mentioned the other day, they will be on my list of stocks to hold a second year of my upcoming Mechanical stocks coming on their anniversaries.

No comments: