Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31st, 2015 Tranche

Today I will be creating my third MFI formula tranche. I just went into the screen and pulled the 11 stocks that qualified.


  1. Hrb
  2. Bke
  3. Cisco
  4. Gme
  5. King
  6. Msft
  7. Nsu
  8. Ppc
  9. Pbi
  10. Qcom
  11. Pdli

Per the rules, I dropped pdli (I am allowed to throw out one). I then ran the randomizer. Here are the five stocks I will buy today:

HRB, GME, KING, NSU and PPC. 

I was pretty pleased as GME was the only one I currently own. GME seems to be very "lucky" as it has now managed to get randomly picked three straight tranches.  I am pretty busy today, but hopefully will be able to buy the five stocks at lunch time. 

1 comment:

CorpRaider said...

Tempted to go out and buy CSCO, MSFT and QCOM. Cheap quality for sure!