Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Few Graphs

I thought people might want a few updates on the charts/graphs that I track.

MFI Index From 2006

This is the MFI index (which is a basket of 50 stocks > 100m) that I reconstitute once a year. While it tracked pretty closely with broader indices over time, it has been accerlerating up for the past 9 months.

MFI Index Since 2010

This is the same index, except since January 1st 2010. This chart also shows my MFI investment, which has been more volatile and has frankly been trailing the other indices in that stretch.


MFI Performance

This is my MFI performance since 2006. It also suoerimposes the MFI index on my performance making adjustments to the first chart, that recognize that I invested my money about 1/2 in 2006 and 1/2 in 2007. On this, you can see overall I am doing "okay".

No comments: