Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Amazing

Amazing but true, my portfolio went up today, by the exact same amount it went down on Tuesday. Guess it is a "do over".

I was really disappointed with VSNT. After what I felt were good earnings, VSNT proceded to drop 5.1% on this green day. I am sure over the long haul it'll get where it should. AEO did the same thing the day after it's earnings and it has gained it all back plus same. I am just amazed sometimes how negative the market can be post-earnings and then within a week reverse itself. I mean they earned about 50% more than a year ago, gave good guidance and yet trade at about 10x ttm earnings. Weird.

ASEI has been on an absolute tear through all the muck. Since the end of July it has rocketed from $55.07 to $71.00. ASEI will have a shot at being my 2nd best MFI stock (based on $) to PNCL. But can't count my chickens, TGB was actually approaching PNCL a few weeks ago when it had doubled, but now has dropped substantially. I believe AVCI is actully my 2nd best stock, though I only held it 2 months.

Take care!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny, I noticed the exact same thing yesterday when I checked my portfolio ... almost down to the dollar it bounced back to where it started the prior day.