GNC is my worst open MFI stock. Down a stinky 53% since August. And theye were down 40% from their 52 week high when I bought them.
Anyway, they had decided to buy a super bowl ad. It could change everything:
- Battered GNC Could Score Big at Super Bowl 51
- GNC counting on a winning Super Bowl ad
- GNC, Under Fire, Looks to Super Bowl to Win Back Customers
- GNC Goes Big With First Super Bowl Buy
- GNC Plans a Fourth-Quarter Comeback This Year With Its Super ...
Well Then. What happened yesterday? They got the Heisman from the NFL!
Makes me wonder how that could be botched? How much did GNC spend on the ad? Oh well.