Profile - well, they are actually on the Internet ( http://www.ftd.com/). They sell flowers and similar items via phone and internet directly to you and me. Then they provide services to floral companies. They just raised guidance the other day, I suppose you could say "everything is coming up roses".
- Market Cap - 362m
- Earning Yield: 10% ROC: 31% (per this handy link: MF style rankings based off Yahoo Finance )
- They have a current ratio of .629. That means for every dollar of short term debt, they only have 63 cents of short term assets.
- Revenues grew 3% Y o Y in most recent quarterly report.
- 52 week range: $9.02 to $13.02 with current price of $12.96
- It should be noted that Easter was in 1st qtr in 2005 and 2nd qtr in 2006. With Easter adjustment, revenue growth was 9%.
Next! (I can't believe FTD made it through the screen)